Monday, March 23, 2009

i said ok....

i didnt really anticipated it....we talked abt it but i never really tot it wld b so soon....

after a pretty tiring day diving (4 dives including a nite dive)...i was tinkin o having a quick dinner & resting after tt....

but when i rc e dining area, i was pleasantly ushered 2 e deck 4 a romantic candlelight dinner overlooking e wori bay...

there were quite a lot o guests compared 2 e last few days...& e 1st thing i told HN was, dun do anything in front o every1 k!! cos i knew he was planning sth fr e way he was looking....

he did not attempt 2 do anything while we were eating (or else i might 've indigestion i guesss)...e manager came rd 2 chat...nth happened...

our desserts came...most o e guests had gone bk 2 rest (cos diving was pretty early)...HN looked at me in a really funny way...like he's got sth stuck inside him...shy & happy & awkward lookin all mixed up expression....

suddenly he took out fr his bermuda's pocket, his kit kat pouch...

"dear, i got sth 4 u..."

unzipped his pouch (fumbling wif e zip slightly)...a box...

i dun really rememb if he kneeled down immediately or if he presented e ring 2 me 1st den he kneeled...my head was buzzing...& i was really quite tired fr e dives...i tink he gave me e box but 4got 2 kneel...after i asked him den he kneeled...

i really didnt know wat 2 say....

"dear dear, will u marry me?"

still i had absolutely nth gg thro my head...it was blank....& it was really juz buzzing....

"dear, get up la...every1 looking..."

"u haven answer me, how 2 get up?"

"if i dun answer, den u dun nd 2 get up ah?"

"yeah..i'll juz kneel here until u reply.."

"ok.."

"so i kneel here ah??"

"sit on e chair la.."

"so u gg 2 marry me??"

"ok"

"really?"

"hmm"

finally i nodded my head....

even though my head was still buzzing...i know i made a rite choice...=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gong xi na

Mao Tou Ying said...

haha... Gong xi going xi!!!

Cycy said...

while reading ur blog...here's what i said..
"oh my gawd..."
(read some more)
"oh my... gawd..."
(read some more) + hold my breath
"Oh my gawd!!!"

sounds like orgasm. but hey!!!! congrats!!!! we need to talk soon! Be THERE at Snowlet's party! We go for aftn tea aft that!