Wednesday, September 24, 2008

很倒霉。。。

These past few wks, my colics all really v unlucky…I tink must b our 风水 no gd…

- Colic V suddenly had rashed ytd
- Colic AL fell into a drain on sat, kana multiple abrasions.. (her mother-in-law missed a step, & had a fracture at her ankle)
- Colic D had rash last fri, den ytd a pervert fr e office below sent her a disgusting love poem, & had been stalking her since Monday..
- Colic D heard strange whisperings at his ear while in e toilet last fri..
- Colic LS overslp last wed & didn’t get 2 eat cos he was fasting, den e nx day kana fell sick 4 2 days …
- Colic K 闪到腰,had 2 rush 2 A&E last 2 wks ago, den last wk, e bus she was in jammed brake, den she hurt her back again!
- Colic J, was in e same bus wif colic k, she kana fell on e floor o e bus & cld not std up!!
- Colic CM’s wife kana dengue 2 wks ago…

Currently, colics JC, E, G, YC, XL and me still haven had much incident.. hopefully nth happens…

me, went 2 e Chinese sinseh, I tink 推until not proper, I haven been slping well ever since I went on sat…argh…

No comments: